- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Search / Found (2)
Chef instructors Beverly Seleb, left, and Elida Abeyta will offer guidance to students who will prepare recipes for Ivy Tech's upcoming dinner series.
Industrial Revolution Eatery & Grille in Valparaiso is home to several statues, including "Lunchtime on Top of A Skyscraper" (pictured) and another similar work at ground level, depicting a man with a trowel, which was discovered stolen Saturday.
Follow The Times
July Membership Special receive a $50 initiation fee plus summer FREE
Efficient gutters are necessary for any home. If yours are han…
Jelly Bean and Clowns Etc. is Your Local Source for Personalized Parties with Balloon Animal Sculptures, Face Painting & Comedy Magic in Northwest Indiana!
Get ready for some old-fashioned fun!
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping Inc.
Take a dip right in your own backyard with your own private swimming pool! Porter Pool & Spa Supply has the best selection of pools, spas, and accessories in Northwest Indiana. 219-801-7110
Skip the crowds of the public pool this summer by investing in…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?