Search / Found (5)
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — From blockbuster movies to hit TV shows to greater Olympic exposure, archery seems to be hitting all the right targets.
GENEVA | An independent panel will examine allegations that cycling's governing body was complicit in Lance Armstrong's doping.
GENEVA (AP) — If cycling leaders want a credible independent investigation about their possible cover-up of Lance Armstrong's doping, they must give the panel sufficient funding and resources.
FRIBOURG, Switzerland | The United States completed its 5-0 rout of Switzerland in the first round of the Davis Cup on Sunday, with 19-year-old Ryan Harrison and John Isner winning the closing singles matches.
ZURICH | FIFA decided Thursday that its six continents will keep the same number of qualifying places for the 2014 World Cup as they had in 2010.
Follow The Times
Call Bob for all your Building Preparation and Excavating need…
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
Now Is the Time To Update Your Bathroom. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
Get the Bathroom you’ve always wanted and SAVE $$ at the same time.
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am