Search / Found (3)
CROWN POINT | Twenty-five young people from the Lake County 4-H Tractor Program participated in a hands-on workshop hosted by the Lowell Fire Department.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County 4-H program introduced the members of the 2013 4-H Ambassador Board at the annual 4-H Leadership Recognition Banquet held Jan. 24 at the Great Oaks Banquets in Cedar Lake.
CROWN POINT | Purdue Extension educators Julie Jones and Jennifer Govan are the recipients of the 2012 Excellence in Urban 4-H Programming Award presented by Debbie Nistler, President of the National Association of Extension 4-H Agents (NAE4-HA). Jones and Govan have been instrumental in cre…
Follow The Times
Large or small, traditional or unconventional, spiritual or re…
PLH Financial is locally owned and family operated.
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm