Search / Found (2)
Separate research teams have redesigned the elliptical and treadmill to work more muscles and cause less stress on the body. The idea is that muscles can work smarter than they do on your typical gym equipment. Developers believe they have the potential to become workout room staples.
This new machine, called the off-axis neuromuscular trainer, is an offshoot of the trusty elliptical trainer that has been a workout favorite for decades.
Follow The Times
See our April Circular for all of our specials:http://acehardw…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
Call today or visit one of our three locations for details.
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm