Search / Found (5)
HIGHLAND | A 34-year-old Highland man is $1 million richer after claiming his winning prize in Wednesday night's record-setting Powerball draw.
EAST CHICAGO | East Chicago fire and police investigators are probing a series of suspicious fires early Monday that left homes, garages, vehicles, NIPSCO lines and garbage cans in flames -- and residents of three city blocks awake and nervous.
GARY | The U.S. Postal Service is closing the Gary Processing and Distribution Center and moving the operations to a center in Bedford Park, Ill.
MUNSTER | As the deadline for completion of the Little Calumet River levee project draws near, the Little Calumet River Basin Development Commission continues to dole out dwindling funds for long-deferred maintenance in older portions of the levee system.
MUNSTER | The Porter County Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America is urging the Little Calumet River Basin Development Commission to replace wetlands as part of its flood control project.
Follow The Times
Dr. David M. Smith has 25 years of experience!
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm