Search / Found (4)
HAMMOND | Had city officials been given an opportunity to inspect the rental house at 644 Sibley St. prior to the fatal fire Wednesday night, the residence likely would have been declared uninhabitable.
HAMMOND | Space heaters being used in a home without heat are believed to have caused a Wednesday night house fire that killed three young children, officials said.
A man accused in crimes at two local restaurants allegedly injured an elderly woman while taking her purse, knocked the woman's husband to the ground and later crashed a car during a chase with Merrillville police.
A 75-year-old Valparaiso man who was diagnosed with the West Nile virus was reported as near death Tuesday night.
Follow The Times
Giving you cutting edge technology in Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Roofing ~ Serving Valparaiso and all of Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland ~ STA Roof Techs
Free gutter cleaning year round for US Veterans!
TLC Plumbing, Inc. offers the highest quality plumbing service…
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Visit our Outdoor Locally Grown Produce Markets Every Saturday from 7 am to 2 pm at your neighborhood Strack & Van Til.
Visit your neighborhood store for more details or visit us onl…
Who do you support for the U.S. House of Representatives in District 1?