Search / Found (4)
HAMMOND | Had city officials been given an opportunity to inspect the rental house at 644 Sibley St. prior to the fatal fire Wednesday night, the residence likely would have been declared uninhabitable.
HAMMOND | Space heaters being used in a home without heat are believed to have caused a Wednesday night house fire that killed three young children, officials said.
A man accused in crimes at two local restaurants allegedly injured an elderly woman while taking her purse, knocked the woman's husband to the ground and later crashed a car during a chase with Merrillville police.
A 75-year-old Valparaiso man who was diagnosed with the West Nile virus was reported as near death Tuesday night.
$59 For A Fragrance Creation Session for Two ($120 value)
Four tickets and $10 worth of Cat Coins to a Railcat…
Blake Shelton at Wrigley Field - Saturday, July 19
Check out great local savings from The Times!
Chambers of commerce across the region are teaming u…
Follow The Times
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Berey Bros. can bring the shoe store to you! Our "Shoemobile" …
It’s Dad’s Baaack Sale at Walter E. Smithe - a twenty million dollar upscale furniture liquidation - Save 20 to 90 percent on every item in every store – no matter how you pay - even on custom orders
It’s the sale of a lifetime! Only at Walter E. Smithe throug…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Who would you vote for if the election were held today?