Search / Found (12)
Interior, Robie House, Frank Lloyd Wright
All windows on the third floor of the Robie house contain art glass patterns.
Isidore Heller House by Frank Lloyd Wright, Hyde Park
The Isidore Heller House is a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed home located at 5132 South Woodlawn Avenue in Hyde Park. The design is credited as one of the turning points in Wright's shift to geometric, Prairie School architecture, which is defined by horizontal lines, flat or hipped roofs with …
The Robie House was designed and built between 1908 and 1910 by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. It is renowned as the greatest example of his Prairie style, the first uniquely American architectural style.
The design of the Heller House was unlike any other home in Chicago at the time it was built. It was called Wright's most "outrageous" design.
Photo courtesy of Woody Guthrie archives.
U.S. President George W. Bush.
In the heat of action: John Bushemi took this photograph of Pvt. James Newbrough, of Monument, Colo., for an article on operations on New Georgia Island in the Pacific theater during World War II. Newbrough helped save his battalion during an attack by Japanese troops.
Follow The Times
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
Our mission is to make every purchase, sale, and refinance a p…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am