Search / Found (2)
MERRILLVILLE | Methodist Hospitals Neuroscience Institute, a leading provider of care for people living with multiple sclerosis in northwest Indiana has been officially recognized as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care through the National MS Society’s Partners in MS Care program. This formal…
GARY | Methodist Hospitals was recognized as Health Care Organization of the Month in January, by the Studer Group, one of the nation’s most respected health care consultancies, for the hospitals’ accomplishments and improvements in patient experience.
Follow The Times
New or Replacement Roofing– not just any roof – get the Best roof! CertainTeed and Duro-Last roofing systems.
Free Estimates. Call Today. 219-872-8281
5. Slow or sluggish flushing of toilets or drains including se…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm