Search / Found (7)
Col. Jerry Ross
Jerry L. Ross official astronaut photo, from mission STS-110 in 1995.
Mission Specialist MS Jerry L. Ross is being moved into position by the Space Station Remote Manipulator System SSRMS/Canadarm2 during the fourth Extravehicular Activity EVA of the STS-110 mission.
Astronaut Jerry L. Ross, mission specialist, anchored on the end of the Canadarm2, moves near the newly installed S0 truss. Launched aboard the Space Shuttle Orbiter Atlantis on April 8, 2002, the STS-110 mission prepared the International Space Station (ISS) for future space walks by instal…
Mission Specialist (MS) Jerry L. Ross takes a self-portrait during the second Extravehicular Activity (EVA) of the STS-110 mission.
Space shuttle Atlantis launches from NASA's Kennedy Space Center. After his selection as an astronaut in 1980, Jerry Ross launched with the shuttle a total of seven times.
Mission Specialist Jerry L. Ross drifts through the Orbiter Docking System hatch of Atlantis into Pressurized Mating Adapter 2 during STS-110's visit to the International Space Station.
Follow The Times
Have recent storms left your home looking like this??? Give S.…
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-323…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am