- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Search / Found (2)
Grimmer Middle School fifth-graders Annaliese Tancos, from left, Dana Cloghessy and Kennedi Canagey all had long hair before they shaved it off earlier this month in solidarity with young cancer patients who lose their hair while undergoing treatment.
"Bald is beautiful" is the battle cry of Annaliese Tancos, from left, Dana Cloghessy and Kennedi Canagey, who raised more than $3,000 in the fight against childhood cancer by shaving their heads.
Follow The Times
Hosting a grad party but need more space? You can rent tables, chairs, and tents from POPO's Parties in the Valparaiso area! Call us today to reserve! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a large graduation party but don't have the …
Since opening in the spring of 1980, as the vision of club fou…
Start off on the right foot to having the best lawn on the block. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County to schedule your Lawn Treatment Program 219-364-6300
Call 219-364-6300 to schedule your FREE On-Site evaluation today.
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?