- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Search / Found (3)
The Lake County Coroner's Office is requesting the public's help with locating family for Dorothy Bliznakoff (left) of Merrillville and Junior Roman Viera of Gary. Anyone with information may contact the Lake County Coroner's Office at 219-755-3265.
Lake County Coroner Merrilee Frey speaks about safe sleeping practices for infants at the American Association of University Women's Spring Luncheon last month at Teibel's Restaurant in Schererville.
American Association of University Women officials Phyllis Loslo, from left, program director for the Calumet branch, and Rebecca Stankowsky, president of the Southlake branch, welcome Lake County Coroner Merrilee Frey as guest speaker to the AAUW Spring Luncheon.
Follow The Times
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?