Search / Found (6)
Location still the most important feature for luxury homebuyers, and affluent women are now one of the most influential groups in real estate
“Location, location, location,” may be the three most important words of real estate – and that’s true for the average buyer as well as the luxury crowd. According to a recent report, 79 percent of luxury real estate agents say that location is the most important aspect for buyers looking at…
The three-year-old Hardest Hit Fund has yet to dry up, and struggling homeowners can still receive mortgage assistance in many states
In February 2010, President Obama initiated the Hardest Hit Fund for homeowners struggling to pay mortgage bills in certain states after the housing crisis. While the program had assisted 94,000 families by December 2012, “We think the program can reach about 400,000 families,” says Andrea R…
For the past two decades, suburban areas have been making a slow transition from car-dependent to people-oriented design, with more options for walking, cycling or public transportation, according to Urban Land Institute, a nonprofit research and education organization.
For people with moderate income, housing and transportation take up a disproportionate amount of their income – 59 percent, according to a survey by the Center for Housing Policy, a research affiliate of the nonprofit National Housing Conference, dedicated to urban sustainability.
Ever wondered what apartment managers desired in a renter, besides having no loud parties and paying rent on time?
Generations X and Y know to do their homework before buying a house and will pinch pennies to buy it
Generations X and Y experienced the housing crisis at very different times in their lives, but they have similar views on real estate, according to a new survey by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
Follow The Times
Call today for more information!
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm