Search / Found (1076811)
LYNWOOD | The Village Board transitioned from old to new Tuesday with little change, and Village President Eugene Williams said he thinks that benefits local residents.
Students from Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Valparaiso and Munster High School competed against 118 teams from across the country in Saturday's Science Olympiad National Tournament.
MUNSTER – The Redevelopment Commission is exploring how to fund ongoing maintenance at Centennial Park and other municipal parks.
LANSING | The Lansing Elementary District 158 School Board is proceeding with plans to sell $10 million in working cash bonds to pay for improvements to district buildings.
GARY | An 18-year-old man was arrested Friday after allowing a 14-year-old to drive a vehicle that ended up hitting a residence in the 2100 block of Williams Street, Gary police said.
HAMMOND | At least two people were hurt in a three-vehicle crash and shooting Sunday outside the North Hammond Walmart, police said.
LAPORTE COUNTY | A 21-year-old man was injured in a hit-and-run crash Saturday night near County Roads 1000 North and 150 East in LaPorte County, officials said.
CEDAR LAKE | Breakfast and lunch prices are going up a bit across the board in Hanover Community School Corp.
ANAHEIM, Calif. | Jake Peavy can't explain why he felt so good but pitched so poorly.
HEBRON | Hebron school officials were still upset Wednesday about the snafus with the state's ISTEP test and the legislature's move that will doom schools to one or two more years of giving the test.
Follow The Times
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615.
Time to take control of your life!
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm