If you could use some tips on how to squirrel away some money money, Centier Bank is offering a public a free online course on personal savings.
Joseph S. Pete is a Lisagor Award-winning business reporter who covers steel, industry, unions, the ports, retail, banking and more. The Indiana University grad has been with The Times since 2013 and blogs about craft beer, culture and the military.
- Centier Bank names new manager of downtown Valparaiso branch
- Centier names new manager of Valparaiso North branch
- Centier Bank names new officer
- 1st Source reports record profit, 71% year-over-year
- Centier Bank names new assistant vice president and Hammond branch manager
- Horizon Bank profits up 74% year over year
- Anthony Contrucci promoted to Centier's senior vice president of community relations
- Horizon Bank issues first-ever Corporate Social Responsibility report, touts progress with diversity
- Centier Bank makes donation to new Boys & Girls Club in Valparaiso