15 cars discontinued after the 2017 model year
Buick Verano, 2012-2017
Chevrolet SS, 2014-2017
Chrysler 200, 2011-2017
Dodge Viper, 1992-2017
Hyundai Azera, 2006-2017
Infiniti QX70, 2003-2017
Jeep Patriot, 2007-2017
Lexus CT 200h, 2011-2017
Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive, 2014-2017
Mitsubishi i-MiEV, 2012-2017
Mitsubishi Lancer, 2002-2017
Nissan Quest, 1993-2017
Smart ForTwo, 2008-2017
Volkswagen CC, 2009-2017
Volkswagen Touareg, 2004-2017
If You Go: 2018 Chicago Auto Show
When: Feb. 10-19
- 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Feb. 10-18
- 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Feb. 19
Where: McCormick Place North and South, 2301 S. King Drive, Chicago
- McCormick Place lots A & C $23
- McCormick Place lot B $15.
- $10 after 6 p.m. in all McCormick Place lots
- Saturdays, Sundays and President's Day (Feb. 19), the Chicago Auto Show will offer free shuttle bus service to and from the Millennium Park and Millennium Lakeside Garages. On these days only parking rates at Millennium Park are $18 per 12 hours with validation, provided as you exit the shuttle.
- The South Shore Line provides train service to McCormick Place on weekends. In addition, it will stop select weekday trains at the McCormick Place station. Check its website for details mysouthshoreline.com.
- $13 adults
- $7 seniors 62 and older, children 7-12
- Free children 6 and younger accompanied by a paying family member
- Women's Day Feb. 13. Women admitted for $7 with manufacturers offering special programs on the purchase, leasing, and maintenance of cars.
- Chicago Auto Show Food Drive: Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 14-16. Patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for a $7 adult admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Telemundo Hispanic Heritage Day Feb. 16.
- Family Day Feb. 19
More info: chicagoautoshow.com