Realtors install officers, boards
The Greater Northwest Indiana Association of Realtors and GNIAR Multiple Listing Service installed its new officers and directors at the January board of directors meetings.
The following slate of GNIAR officers and directors was elected at the organization's annual meeting in August.
• President: Saba Mohammed of Envision Real Estate Services, Merrillville.
• President-Elect: BruceAnn Singleton of McColly Real Estate, Valparaiso.
• Treasurer: Craig Frendling of Berkshire Hathaway Executive, Schererville.
• Directors: Christopher Deutscher of Christopher Michael Properties, Michigan City; Judith Rooney-Davis of Century 21 Affiliated, Portage; Barbara Morgin of Morgin Realty, DeMotte.
GNIAR Multiple Listing Service participants elected the following individuals their 2018 officers and directors in September:
• President: Brenda Miley of Century 21 Affiliated, Schererville.
• President-Elect: Trinity McCormick of McCormick Real Estate, Crown Point.
• Treasurer: Dan Coffey of RE/MAX Harbor Country, Union Pier.
• Directors: Johnette Gore of Anointed Realty Services and I, Gary; Jennifer Parham of Lighthouse Realty, Merrillville; Noelle Weishaar of Jenkins, Realtors, Rensselaer.
Planners elect officers
The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission recently elected its officers and executive board:
• Chairperson: Geof Benson, Beverly Shores
• Vice chairperson: Diane Noll, Wanatah
• Secretary: Karen Freeman-Wilson, Gary
• Treasurer: George Topoll, Union Township
• Executive Board: Anthony Copeland, East Chicago; Thomas McDermott Jr., Hammond; Mark Krentz, LaPorte; Justin Kiel, LaCrosse; Jim Ton, Chesterton; Greg Stinson, Porter; Ed Soliday, governor's appointee.
Crossroads chamber, LCEA celebrate new office
The Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Lake County IN Economic Alliance held an open house Thursday evening at their new office at 440 W. 84th Drive in Merrillville. The chamber can be reached at 219-769-8180. LCEA's number is 219-756-4317.