Deliver The Times
What does being a Times carrier have to offer you?
- Additional income for schooling, entertainment, clothing, vacations, gifts, household expenses, etc.
- Convenient working hours (allowing you to attend school, maintain another job, have the remainder of your daytime hours free).
- Work independently and build a quality business reputation.
- Improved physical/emotional health through exercise.
What are some of the qualities that The Times looks for in a prospective carrier?
- Service oriented to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Dependable and responsible.
- Prefer early morning hours.
- Committed to 7 days a week.
- Have a support system (family, friends, etc.) to assist as a substitute when needed.
- Good organizational skills.
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance in your name.
Interested? Fill out the form below or contact carrier recruitment at 219-237-5267.