Dyer, IN 46311
Last Updated: February 20, 2017
About Dyer Nursing & Rehab
Welcome to Dyer Nursing & Rehab!
Offering rehabilitation services at a skilled nursing facility. We also offer long-term care for those in need.
- Rehabilitation therapy – Occupational, physical, speech
- Respiratory care – respiratory therapy, oxygen, chronic lung disease, cardiac care, post-stroke (CVA) care, non-traumatic brain injury care, lymphedema therapy
- Medication administration and management – IV/infusion therapy, pain management, hospice, gastronomy, nasogastric feeding tube, ostomy care, incontinence programs, wound care, infection care/isolation needs
- Pain management
- Post-transplant care
- Types of stays – respite, short-term and long-term care
- Highlighting the short-term rehab
- 10 new private rooms opening soon
- Private Pay
- Some Insurance
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!