- Great Price- With a starting MSRP of $23,320*, the 2015 Honda CR-V is an extremely affordable vehicle. And for all of the features this crossover model offers, it’s a terrific deal.
- Exterior Design- After undergoing a mid-model cycle refresh, this Honda SUV offers a new exterior look. Upgraded features include new taillights, a new grille, LED daytime lights, 18-inch alloy wheels, and narrow headlights. All of these features help in delivering a new sportier look for the CR-V.
- Outstanding Performance- The 2015 CR-V is one of the most fuel efficient sport utility models available. Powered by a 2.4L four-cylinder engine that delivers 185 hp, this Honda model offers an EPA estimated 27 mpg city and 34 mpg highway** fuel economy rating.
- More Driver-Assist Technology- With the latest Honda CR-V, you’ll see that it comes loaded with more driver-assist technology than before. Features such as Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Collision Mitigation Braking System will help keep you and your passengers safe. Other safety features include a rearview camera, vehicle stability assist, and anti-lock braking system.
- High-Tech Features- Designed to enhance your driving experience, the 2015 Honda CR-V comes loaded with the latest technological innovations, including Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Honda HD Digital Traffic, Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System, a 7-inch audio display, and intelligent Multi-Informational Display.
9800 Indianapolis Blvd., Highland IN, 46322
Keep reading for FREE!
Enjoy more articles by signing up or logging in. No credit card required.