Don't miss this opportunity to align your company with our Diversity event! Contact Roxanne Olejnik at 219-933-3259.
Booth Logistics Information
Email Roxanne.Olejnik@nwi.com to reserve a booth or fill out the form below.
Avalon Manor Banquet Center, 3550 US-30, Merrillville, IN 46410 • Thursday, June 22, 2017.
The following information will help you in setting up your exhibit booth during the Diversity Job Fair & Business Symposium. Please share this information with key personnel.
- Avalon Manor Banquet Center, 3550 US-30, Merrillville, IN 46410
- Your booth location will be available during setup on Thursday, June 22, 2017 between 9-11:30am.
- 8 foot by 8 foot space
- 6 foot table with linen and skirt
- 2 chairs
- Electric access upon request
- Thursday, June 22, 2017 from 9 to 11:30am.
- Go to the Main Entrance and check-in to receive a booth map.
- You are responsible for setting up your own booth. Please make sure to bring your own hand-truck or cart.
- Due to fire regulations, you are required to use heavy-duty extension cords which must be grounded, flat, or 16-gauge wire or larger, and securely fastened to the floor. No cords may be placed over walkways.
- Decorations are not permitted to be attached to ceilings, painted surfaces, columns, fabric, decorative walls, fire sprinklers or to any structures constituting part of the Avalon Manor. All decorative materials must be flame proof in accordance with all existing Fire and Safety Regulations. No helium balloons or adhesive backed decals, glitter, confetti, etc. are permitted to be distributed or used on the premises. No candles or open flames are allowed.
- Exhibits are to be open from noon to 4pm.
- Booth personnel need to be at the booths no later than 11:45 am.
- Dismantling of your booths may begin at 4pm. Please do not begin to dismantle prior to this time.
- Dismantling must be complete by 4:30 pm and your area must be free of materials and boxes.
Thank you for your participation in the Diversity Job Fair & Business Symposium. I look forward to working with you to create a memorable day for Northwest Indiana.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE INFORMATION BELOW AND EMAIL IT TO email@example.com BY JUNE 9, 2017:
June 22nd, 2017
For HR Professionals and Hiring Managers, Corporate Recruiters
- 7:30-8:15am - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:15am - Opening Remarks
- 8:30-9:30am - Guest Speaker, Dr. Bridget Harrison
- 9:30-9:45am - Break
- 9:45-10:45am - Guest Speaker, Aiden Powell
- 10:45am - Closing Remarks
June 22, 2017
For Job Seekers
- 12-4pm Job Fair - open to the public